If you’re like most people, you probably use Facebook primarily to stay connected with friends and family. But you might not know that you can use Facebook to promote your business too.
Here are 6 ways to use a Facebook QR code to help your business grow:
1. Allow Customers to download a Facebook QR code reader application from your Facebook page
Take for example a business that is offering coupons for Facebook users who download the Facebook QR application. People will have the opportunity to have coupons sent to their Facebook mailbox and to access special deals on Facebook. Since more and more phones are being sold with the option to scan QR codes, this is a great marketing strategy to take advantage of.
2. Use Facebook QR codes to promote special offers or discounts to your customers.
You can use Facebook QR codes as a very effective form of advertising to your customers. You can put QR codes in your store, print them on your business cards, or email signature, and link them to your business’s Facebook page.
Here’s how QR codes will effectively get you more customers.
- You will be able to track how many users are utilizing your QR code. As an example, if you are giving away free shipping on orders over $50, you can see how many people took advantage of it.
- Use the data to give you insight into the interests of your customers, what they are looking for, etc.
- Gather this info to do market research and come up with more effective marketing strategies in the future.
3. Promote your company’s blog or website.
Adding a Facebook QR code to your articles or blog posts can help you increase traffic and user engagement. Without a code, your target audience might not be able to find you easily. By making sure to add a QR code to your articles and posts, you’re making them more accessible to your target audience and are also improving the user experience. You don’t need to hire a professional to do this for you, and there are easy ways to learn how to do this on your own!
4. Advertise your company’s products or services.
Do you have a new product or service you want to promote? Try Facebook QR codes. These codes can be linked to a specific webpage. By advertising them on the packaging of the product, you’ll be sure to catch the attention of those who are interested. As they scan the code, they’ll be taken to your Facebook profile which is linked to a webpage that offers more information about the great new product. Be sure to create a landing page that includes testimonials to help convince customers. You can use social media content to post about it, as well, which will help your business gain popularity!
5. Test Marketing Strategies with Facebook QR Codes.
This is a good way to increase your audience and it doesn’t require any active participation on your customers’ part. It’s good to start testing marketing strategies before you invest a lot of money in them, so you don’t want to create too many different versions of the barcode. Once you find one that works, stick with it and expand from there.
6. Promote your company’s events.
For example, if you have a new event coming up, you can create a Facebook QR code and print it on posters, advertisements, and t-shirts to hand out to your customers. Not only are they great for businesses, but they’re also useful for people who want to share information with others. Take a look around your community and see if you can find any!